Monday, January 30, 2012

Faith over fear.


Happy Monday Lovers, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. The sun was actually out in Limoges this weekend, which made me one happy girl. Kyle and I took advantage of the nice weather, getting out of the apartment and heading downtown. This was an exciting trip downtown because we took Wooden along with us, so far we've only taken him to the local park and for walks around the block but we felt it was time for him to get used to city life. He loved walking through the city streets, getting the attention of every passerby, I have to say, he is quite the looker. He had fun chasing a slew of pigeons, which was also very entertaining. I can't wait until we are back in the States where Kyle and I can take Wooden into Manhattan, and show him the lifestyle we both love so much.

I'm really looking forward to the weeks ahead, Kyle and his team aren't on the road for awhile, so it will be nice to have him home, we are also having visitors! Kyle's parents get here on Saturday, it's going to be a nice change of pace having family around. Kyle and I are also trying to figure out what to do for Valentine's Day, he has a few days off so that means,time for some traveling! I'm pretty sure we will head up to Paris, it is the city of love you know. (I'm so corny, I'm sorry.) So we have a lot going on, but that's a great feeling, sometimes the days can drag here because we have a lot of down time, so I'm more than happy to be busy.

Today's quote is actually one I need to read on a daily basis. I, Meggie am of constant worrier, I stress a little more than most and it's something I need to change. Yesterday on our daily after dinner walk Kyle said to me, "For a yoga instructor, someone who calms everyone else down, you really do worry a lot." I had to laugh but the more I thought about it, I realized he was indeed right. For someone who practices and teaches yoga, I do worry quite a bit. How do I change this?

When I came across this quote on Pinterest, I said to myself, "you need to tattoo this on your hand so you can carry it with you always." Instead of getting a tattoo because I think the six I have are enough, I thought I'd share this quote on here and I can come back and read it whenever I feel myself slipping into worry mode. It's from an Unknown Author and I think we all can use this quote every now and then. We need to believe in ourselves and in our own personal journey, wasting time worrying isn't going to get us ahead in life. So worry less, believe in yourself and trust the process. 

Enjoy and Happy Birthday to my cousin Jamie, love and miss you girl!


Let your faith be bigger than your fear. 
-Unknown Author


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs