Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pinteresting Finds.

Here's this week's Pinterest obsessions! Check them out and make sure to follow my pin boards by either clicking the "p" on the top right hand corner of this page or look me up on Pinterest (meggiem)

Happy Pinning!

Absolutely love this look but I promised myself that once I turn 26 I would stop wearing anything quite short but I might have to lift my rule for a skirt like this. Board: Fashion Snapshots

Whenever Kyle and I buy a house it has to have an amazing porch where we can enjoy our morning coffee. This one has everything I love, wood, white and stone. Board: Home Design

Such a simple project that I would love to do with some of my Instagram pictures.
Board: Sweet Stuff and Ideas for the Home

The amazing sandwich from the movie Spanglish, which I have all the ingredients  to make this week.
 Board: Foodie Fun

I love coffee table books, I own too many for my coffee table, here's an alternative use for them.
Board: Stuff I Love, Love, Love

One of my Classic Fashion Icons, Christy Turlington and she is married to the sexy Ed Burns (yum)
Board: Classic Black and Whites

This quote warmed my heart. Board: Quotes I Dig

A perfect celebration cake. Board: Foodie Fun 

Would love to have our own bar in our apartment. Board: Sweet Stuff and Ideas for the Home

This Crossfit Chick in Motivation to be a badass. Board: Sporty Love

Kate Middleton got a puppy for her Birthday, now we can be friends. Board: Catherine Duchess of Cambridge

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs