Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Finding Success.

Hey Loves, happy Wednesday! It's a new day, so get out there and make it count. "Making it count", is my new mantra. I got this mantra from Nike Running as I watched my running idols prepare for the Olympic Marathon Trials the common phrase on the Nike website was, "Making it count!". When I think about those three little words all I see is motivation. You have the power to make every day a masterpiece, you have the power to make it count, the ball is in your court.

So with that being said today I plan on making it count, starting with working on my blog, then doing a nice yoga session to help me recover from a hard marathon training workout yesterday, hill repeats can be killer. When you do things to improve your being, you can't help but breathe a breath of fresh air.

Today I'm leaving you with a quote from John Wooden, a legendary basketball coach, the man my dog is named after and truly one of the wisest men to ever grace this earth. (In my opinion at least.) John Wooden was such a motivator who held such a positive outlook on life.John was all about becoming the best you that you can be, something Kyle and I try to do every single day, which can be challenging some days.




I can sit and read quote after quote from John Wooden. Kyle and I have numerous books on this man, and when we look at our pup Wooden, he's a constant reminder of who we desire to be, people who keep their individual standards high, respect for others even higher, judging less and loving more. We both talk about this constantly, our goals of finding that balance, finding that success as an individual, knowing that you are giving back and working hard. I challenge you to do the same, go out and be the best you, give a little more every day, that's where you will find success. What's stopping you?




Enjoy, Be You, Be Great!

Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.
John Wooden

P.S. This is one of my all time favorite quotes and yes I've used it before.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs