Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pinteresting Finds.

Here are some of my latest pins from my favorite guilty pleasure, Pinterest. What I love about Pinterest is that is allows you to be creative, it opens up your mind to new ideas. I've found so many d.i.y. crafts, amazing recipes and style takes on Pinterest that is now my go to site for basically all things I love. 

Sparkly Neutrals, they make any outfit look a little more elegant but also fun at the same time.  Board: Fashions I Love

I absolutely adore Hydrangeas, such a simple flower. Board: Fairytale Finds

My next apartment or home will definitely have splashes of exposed brick, which gives it a "Manhattan" vibe.
Board: Sweet Stuff and Ideas for the Home

This is a mushy d.i.y, fill a jar with 365 Love Quotes and read one a day. (Corny but I love it!) Board: Crafty Ideas

I adore this suit from Victoria's Secret, it's a must have! Board: Fashions I Love

I collect coffee mugs, it goes hand in hand with my coffee addiction, I love these! Board: Stuff I Love, Love, Love

Mozzarella Balls, which I actually made this past weekend, they were  yummy! Board: Foodie Fun

I love this look! It's simple and beautiful. Board: Beauty
You can follow me on Pinterest by either clicking the link on the top right hand side of this page or search (meggiem)! Happy Pinning.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs