Thursday, February 16, 2012

Uh, uh...sexy, sexy!

How I love the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, let me count the ways. Well it's here and it's sexy as usual. Kate Upton was the lucky lady to get the coveted cover and she definitely brings it. I picked Kate as my favorite model in the 2011 Issue, I guess I was on to something.

This year's SI Swimsuit Issue is even more special to me then years past because one of my old co-workers from Abercrombie and Fitch is one of this year's Rookies! I'm so proud of you Adaora and you look so amazing and I truly believe this will be the first issue of many that you will grace the pages of.

Here's a look at some of my favorite pages from this year's SI Swimsuit Issue. The countdown now begins for the 2013 Issue. By the way the swimsuits aren't too shabby either, haha!




Kate Upton flaunting her goods on the cover of SI.




Kyle's favorite SI Swim Model, Cintia Dicker. I give her tons of credit standing that close to a rhino!

Here are some more beauties.




















Adaora looks amazing! So, so, so, happy for you! You rock girl! Visit SI.COM to vote for Adaora as this year's SI Rookie of the Year!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs