Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Favorites.

Happy Friday my beautiful Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes Readers! Hope you end the week on a strong note and have a fantastic weekend. Here are some things that made my week a happy one.




Our picture was selected to be on the Tiffany Website! Your "Likes" on Instagram got us their. Thanks Lovers!





Since the Chicago Marathon was sold out, I did some research and with the help of my good friend Trish, I registered for the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon! I'm. So excited, I love that marathons can take you all over the world.





Kyle and his Fan Favorite Award for Limoges CSP. I can't wait to enjoy that huge bottle of Champagne! Once again, I'm so proud of you Kyle!





Be sure to enter the Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes Valentine's Day TOMS GIVEAWAY! Enter by Tuesday and you can win a pair of TOMS Ballet Flats! All you have to do is leave a comment on why you deserve a pair of TOMS Ballet Flats.
Click the link below to enter, Good Luck!
(Valentine's Day TOMS GiveawayYou can comment as much as you'd like.)





I'm currently obsessed with Lana Del Ray! Her album Born To Die dropped this past Tuesday and it's amazing! Definitely check it out!





I don't know what I'd do without my Michael Kors watches, O.P.I. nail polish and my favorite scents. (And my Ray Bans that aren't featured.) It's really the little thigs in life that I love.





New polishes, just in time for Valentine's Day. O.P.I Big Apple Red and Chanel May. Love, Love, Love these colors!





Kyle and I watched an episode before bed every night! Best show on television for sure. Phil, Cam and Luke are my absolute favorite!




No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs