Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl Wins and Birthday Wishes.

Happy Monday February 5th! I'm a very happy lady today and extremely proud to be a New Yorker! A huge congratulations to the New York Football Giants for sending Tom Brady back to New England without a Superbowl title, gosh that feels so good. I hope you had a fantastic weekend and got to do something great for yourself, you deserve it.

Kyle and I had a nice little weekend, his parents got into Limoges Saturday afternoon,it's so nice to see them. Saturday night, Kyle and Limoges CSP took on Bordeaux and were victorious, Kyle had a great game, he's so much fun to watch. We woke up Sunday morning to the sight of a fresh four inches of snow, yuck! This snow is getting in the way of my marathon training, so today I am going to a local gym to get a membership so my training doesn't suffer, the Paris Marathon is a little over two months away and I have to be prepared.

Today is a very special day in my life, it's my nephew Benjamin Scout's 3rd Birthday. I can't believe he's only three, it seems like he's been around forever. I still remember the first day I met Ben as if it were yesterday, heading down to the Cape May Hospital after receiving the news of his birth. I was so excited to meet this little boy, he is truly amazing.

Ben has been through a lot over this past year health wise and through it all he is always smiling. I'm so lucky to have this little guy, who is truly a comedian, in my life. Anytime I'm feeling a bit homesick, I give my sister a call on Skype and Benjamin, with his funny ways, always makes any bad day better and for that I am forever grateful. I love you Ben, I'm so proud of you and your spirit. Happy Birthday!




Have a great Monday!


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs