Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pinteresting Finds and a Milestone.

Happy Tuesday Loves, hope it's a great one for you! Starting next week there will be a new twist on Tuesday's Pinteresting Finds. Every Tuesday I will pick one pin from one of my pin boards and test it out. Whether it be a recipe, a D.I.Y, a hairstyle, nail design or being inspired by a fashion snapshot, I will try it, share it with you and compare my experience. I thought this would be a cool experiment since I pin so much, it's time to make my pins a reality. If you have a pin you'd like me to try out, you can post the link in a comment below and I'll feature it in one of my weekly Pinteresting Finds Posts.

Until next Tuesday, enjoy this week's pins that are currently inspiring me.

I love everything about this outfit! Board: Fashion Snapshots

This sign and it's words are perfect. Board: Quotes I Dig

I have to try these, perfect summertime cupcakes. Board: Foodie Fun 

Love the color, so bright and refreshing. Board: Home Design

Must find these decanters, so cute! Board: Sweet Stuff & Ideas for the Home

I am obsessed with the back of this dress, classy yet sexy. Board: Fairytale Finds

Simply Beautiful. Board: Stuff I Love, Love, Love

Classic Style. Board: Fashion Snapshots

Lace and an open back = sexy. Board: Fashion Snapshots

P.S. Today marks a very special day for Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes, this blog has reached 100,000 views! It might not seem like a lot to some but with everyday that passes viewership is increasing and it is a dream come true. I am still not where I want to be with this blog, I'm still trying to reach the "tipping point" but I can still enjoy this moment and this milestone.




I want to thank all of you my loyal readers, if it weren't for you, your comments, emails and continuous support, this blog would be nothing. I am forever grateful and I'm ready to take 100,000 views to 1,000,000! It never hurts to dream big. 


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs