Thursday, February 2, 2012

Turn the page.

Happy Thursday my beautiful Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes readers, I hope this post finds you well. I'm sitting here enjoying my morning coffee, trying not to pay attention to how sore I am after my workout yesterday, squats are a killer! It's another frigid day here in Limoges, I think I am going to have to watch the video I posted yesterday a few more times today to take me away from this weather for a minute or two. For all my American readers, Happy Groundhog's Day! Let's hope that little critter predicts an early spring.

I must send the biggest Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people in the whole wide world, my cousin Lyndsay! Lyn, you are an amazingly smart, talented, hilarious, caring, beautiful young woman and I am so blessed to have you in my life. To call you my cousin sounds silly because to me you are a sister. I can't wait to see you when I get home, some Skinnygirl Margaritas are definitely in order. Enjoy your special day, I love you so much!

Today's quote is an awesome one, if I do say so myself. On this blog I make it a point to tell you that your life story deserves to be a best seller. It's important to take pride in who you are and the path you are taking. Sometimes this can be difficult, sometimes we are scared to take the next step, to turn the page and follow our hearts that are chasing our wildest dreams.

It's ok to be scared, you're not alone, the most successful people in this world have all been in your shoes, doubting what's next, that feeling of not knowing how things will turn out. I say, be excited for what is to come, the possibilities are endless if you are willing to take chances. I took some chances and they've created some pretty amazing chapters in my life, chapters that I can't wait to share with my future children one day, I would love for them to look at their mother and think, "Wow, what a badass." It's up to you how you want your story to turn out. So what are you waiting for? Turn the page.

Enjoy!

You can't start the next chapter of your life, if you keep re-reading the last one.
-Unknown Author




(This quote was found on Pinterest, I've searched for the Author but came up empty handed. Fun Fact: I am participating in the February Photo a Day Challenge on Instagram and today's picture is words, these are the words that I decided to go with.)


Location:Rue Armand Dutreix,Limoges,France

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs