Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring in Limoges

Hey there Lovers, Happy Thursday! Hope you are having a great week, it's been a rainy week here in France but that hasn't put a damper on things because Kyle and I are really enjoying our visitors. It's so fun to show family and friends how you live and how you enjoy your days.


Here is how we've been spending our days in Limoges with Becky and John. 

Enjoy! 

I can't believe this is the first time I've had a crepe since we've moved to France. 

Classic Sucre Crepe.

My sister, Becky enjoying her crepe.

John ready to dig into his crepe.

Yum. 

Before we head out to dinner at Donna Sarah. 

Kyle and I before dinner.
Might be the best pasta in the world. Pasta Napoli from Donna Sarah.

As you can see I left satisfied. 

Caprese = A-MAZE-ING



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs