Monday, April 23, 2012

A Day Trip, VIP Treatment, Champagne and A Lazy Sunday

Hey there my beautiful readers, Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend and are ready to conquer the last week of April. You know the phrase, "April Showers bring May Flowers"? Well this phrase couldn't ring more true here in France, the rain has been endless, day in and day out we've been having continuous showers, which I am not a big fan of. I feel horrible because Kyle and I have visitors and it's hard to show them around France when the weather has been so soggy! However, we are making the most of it and I really hope our guests are enjoying themselves.

Since there was no edition of Friday Favorites this past Friday, here is a weekend roundup which included a day trip to Bordeaux, a Limoges CSP Basketball Game, some champagne sipping and a very lazy Sunday.


Stumbled upon an Antique Fair in Bordeaux, I was so in love with this sign. 

Antique giant letters. 

Wanted to send this couch back to the States. Love it!

A Traditional French Breakfast in Bordeaux.

Becky's amazing looking Chocolat Chaud aka Hot Chocolate.

Becky taking in the French culture enjoying a delicious croissant.

Coffee to start the day in Bordeaux.

Umbrella action for a very rainy day in Bordeaux.


Enjoying some shopping in Bordeaux. 


Becky in I getting ready to watch Kyle and Limoges CSP.

CSP Victorious, one game away from clinching 1st Place. 

After the game at the VIP.

Becky and I enjoying a cocktail at the VIP.

Kyle and Becky.
Kyle and I after the game.
Becky enjoying her cocktail. 

Back at our apartment celebrating the win with some champagne. Chin, Chin! (Cheers in French)

My Handsome Kyle. 

Kyle and I enjoying some great company and champagne of course.
The rain kept us indoors on Sunday but I think Wooden enjoyed it. 


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs