Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Coffee Date and A Birchbox Review.

Happy Thursday Beauties, hope it's a good one! I'm super, super excited because in just one week my sister Becky and my good friend John are heading over the pond to visit Kyle and I in France. It's going to be such an amazing time, I can't wait for them to get here. Today is a beautiful day in Limoges and I plan on enjoying it, maybe go for a walk downtown, definitely going to go for a run in the park, I love that Spring has arrived.

Yesterday Kyle and I did something that I love to do, we went on a coffee date. I love going for coffee, it's so relaxing, sitting there with a delicious cup of java goodness, enjoying the company of my manfriend and some great conversation. When we were in Greece last year, going on a coffee date was part of our daily routine and to say I miss that is an understatement. So when we got the chance to do it yesterday I was in my glory, this may sound corny but there is something magical about a coffee shop.

You can check out how I fell in love in a coffee shop last year in Greece right (here).

Enjoying my Cafe Viennois 

The amazing Cafe Viennois

Kyle's Double Espresso
March Birchbox Product Review:


When I was in New York back in March I was lucky to get an invitation to join Birchbox. I quickly joined and received my very first Birchbox in the mail just a few short days later. Check out the video below where I review some great beauty products that were featured in the March 2012 Birchbox.


If you are interested in joining Birchbox just click the link below! You'll receive a subscription email shortly and then you'll have 48 hours to join the greatness that is Birchbox. 

4 comments:

Barb said...

1- love your birchbox review, ive been considering trying it out!
2- i tagged you! http://bandsnbows.blogspot.com/2012/04/tagged.html

<3 barb

Meggie said...

Thanks so much Barb!!!!!! And definitely try out Birchbox, I'm in love with it.

<3 Meggie

Dana said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Ahava moisturizer! When I got it in my Birchbox, I immediately ordered the full size one! I'm so excited to get April's box! :-)

Meggie said...

I know me too, I just got confrimation that my April box has shipped. Wahooooo

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs