Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Monday Night Dining Out.

Happy Tuesday Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes Readers, make it a great one. Last night Kyle and I took my sister Becky and friend John out to Les Artiste for dinner. Les Artiste is our favorite spot in Limoges and I couldn't wait to enjoy a great meal, which was amazing as usual.

After dinner the owner of Les Artiste sent over some complimentary champagne and wished Kyle good luck for the French Cup Semi Final that he'll be playing in tonight.

I've really enjoyed our visitors and hate that they will be heading back to the States tomorrow. I'm looking forward to enjoying Kyle's game tonight with them in the stands and hopefully some celebratory drinks afterwards when Limoges CSP Advances to the French Cup Finals.

























Notes: Outfit: Eleven Paris, Life is a Joke Karl Lagerfeld T-shirt. UrbanOutfitters Black BodyCon skirt. Michael Kors Watch.


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs