Monday, April 9, 2012

Some motivation and a few notes.

Happy Monday Loves, I hope you had a great holiday weekend. Kyle and I enjoyed a quiet Easter here in Limoges, I have to say I whipped up quite a meal, Martha Stewart would be proud. (Not that she cares.)

Now that the holiday is over, it's back to business, I am running the Paris Marathon six days, so I am in preparation mode. I have to admit that I am a little nervous, this my first marathon in another country, so I have no idea what to expect but I guess 26.2 miles is 26.2 miles wherever you are. What is calming my nerves, is knowing that I won't just have Kyle in Paris cheering me on, I'll have my sister Becky and friend John there as well, which makes me very happy. So now I'm just praying for good weather, lets keep our fingers crossed for NO RAIN!

On Saturday I came across an amazing quote on a sweet little blog called, Serendipity; Life Itself, it has such a great message. I tried to find the source of this quote but came up empty handed, I hate not being able to give credit when credit is definitely due. Anyway, this is such a motivating quote with it's simple words, I had to share it with you.

Stop making excuses, go out and do more, this isn't a dress rehearsal, this is your one life to live, make it count.

Enjoy!

You know all those things you've always wanted to do? You should go do them.
-Unknown Author



Notes:


  • You can now follow Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes on Twitter...@MegMcCarrick if you follow me, I'll be sure to follow you back. Stay up to date on all the latest posts and JTTC's daily adventures. 
  • There will be another giveaway in the month of April! Hint: It's another collaboration.




No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs