Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This is how it works.

Hey Loves, happy Tuesday, make it a great one ! I hope you had a fantastic holiday weekend, and spent some time doing the things you love. I can't believe I'm only twelve days away from beginning my next adventure, heading over the Limoges to live for the greater part of two years. I have so much to do this next week and a half, like finding a good shipping company to ship some of my stuff over there, nothing like waiting until the last minute.

I am a little sad, this is my last week of work. Abercrombie and Fitch has been nothing short of amazing, letting me come and go, back and forth. I am so grateful to be part of such a great company and I am going to miss my awesome co-workers and my desk very much over the next few months.

Sunday, was an amazing day, it was Kyle's brother Ryan's Wedding. It was such a beautiful day, filled with so much happiness. The bride, Tara,  looked stunning in her gorgeous gown. They had perfect weather, pretty warm for October. The church ceremony was simple and sweet and the reception was a ton of fun, and don't get me started on how amazing the food was, I was in foodie heaven. Again, I wish Ryan and Tara all the best and much love. Congratulations!

Yesterday I was off due to the holiday and the wedding the previous night. I spent the day running errands, doing some shopping and getting my apartment organized. Throughout the day I was entertained by Pandora radio via my iPhone and I was telling my manfriend how well Pandora knows me, it seemed that song after song were songs I love.  It's kind of freaky! Anyway, a Regina Spektor song came on called, On the Radio, I used to listen to Regina and this song constantly and thought the lyrics of this song would be perfect for today's quote.


Life as complicated as it can seem at times, is a pretty simple formula. We are on our own personal timeline, trying to figure out the perfect path, learning more and more everyday who we are and we take that and work on ourselves to become even better then our present self. There are ups and downs, tears and laughs, excitement and fears. Through it all we are moving forward, even if at times we wish we could freeze a moment or go back in time and redo something, we can't. The one true constant in life is time, it's always moving, challenging us to get the things we desire most accomplished, because eventually that time on your line will fade.

So love big and live big.

Enjoy!

This is how it works
You're young until you're not
You love until you don't
You try until you can't
You laugh until you cry
You cry until you laugh
And everyone must breathe
Until their dying breath


No, this is how it works
You peer inside yourself
You take the things you like
And try to love the things you took
And then you take that love you made
And stick it into some
Someone else's heart
Pumping someone else's blood
And walking arm in arm
You hope it don't get harmed
-Regina Spektor, On the Radio


Here are some pictures from The McAlarney & Mastrangelo Wedding.

The Bride and Groom

The Bride and Her Daddy.

Exhchanging of the rings.

The Happy Couple.

The Bride and Groom being announced.

Kyle's Brother Shawn and Sister Taryn.

The McAlarney's.

Me and Taryn.

Me and the Maid of Honor Jess.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs