Tuesday, October 18, 2011

In a blink of an eye.

Happy Tuesday Beauties, make it a great day. This time last year I was on my way to Athens, Greece to spend the greater part of the year living abroad. It's crazy to think that a year has gone by, and how nervous I was last October, to head overseas to a life I'd never imagine living and now it's a memory.

Time goes so quickly, in just five days I'll be heading to France for another adventure, and even though I'm a little nervous, I'm more excited to have this opportunity to travel and see the world, and the coolest thing is, I can bring all of you guys with me. I love having this blog to document my travels, as well as the ups and downs of living in a country that isn't your own. This lifestyle can be hectic at times, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Through this adventure, I'm learning more and more about myself, my relationship with my manfriend, and where I want to eventually get in life. You have to chase the dreams and goals you set for yourself. You have to get out there and live, it's as simple as that. It's not about money and security, it's about waking up each morning with a smile on your face because your breathing, your living, you are lucky to have that opportunity.




So instead of wishing, and hoping and thinking and praying, go out and do. That's the best solution to any situation.

That's my quote for today, it's not really a quote but my message to you. I want you all to be great, I want you to find happiness, I want you to smile. And you might think I'm cheesy or corny, but if you ask my family and friends what I want to do in life, they would all tell you the same thing, I want to help people feel good about themselves, because they deserve to. You deserve it! Go out and be great. What's stopping you?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs