Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Friday.

Happy Friday Beauties, make it a fantastic day. For all my loves in New York and the rest of the East Coast, stay warm today. I'm excited for my first official weekend in France, filled with some exploring.

Yesterday I got a lot of stuff done, I am fully unpacked and got the apartment in order. I am still awaiting the arrival of four boxes that I sent over here, and I'm really hoping they arrive soon, I made the mistake of putting all my belts in one of the boxes, and for the past week my pants have been sagging, not attractive.

Today, the manfriend and I are going to do some shopping, our good friend Ryan is coming to Limoges on Sunday, so we want to make sure the apartment is stocked with goodies. Maybe I'll do some baking this weekend, I'll have to ask my sister for some suggestions on what to whip up.

I really dig the quote I am going to share with you today. This quote is from an Unknown Author, I found it on one of my favorite sites, Pinterest.

We should strive to be happy, except that life isn't perfect, and find joy in the simple, little things. When you exude happiness, it rubs off on others. Like I've said before, you have the power to make someone's day. So smile, give back and be happy.

Enjoy!

Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too.
- Unknown Author.



Location:Limoges, France

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs