Monday, October 17, 2011

Be Soft

Hello there Lovers, Happy Monday? How was your weekend? I hope it was a great one and that you got to do something for you, because you deserve a little me time. I had a really nice weekend, spent most of it getting I. So e quality family time before I take off overseas. I hate that I won't see my family until Christmas but having there support with my upcoming adventure, which is all I need to get me through, really means a lot to me.

Since I am done with work, which was very bittersweet, I have this week to get my life in order for the move on Saturday night. I'm trying to be smart about how I pack, but me being into fashion always gets me in trouble, I pack way to much. Let's see if I can be conservative about it, highly doubtful. (Haha)

Im going to warn you in advance that this week's posts might be a little shorter the usual, because I am ridiculously busy. I am however, super excited to get to France and start blogging from there. In the upcoming month they'll be a few changes to Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes, good changes, may I add, and it's all for you guys. Easier ways to navigate, helpful ways to look up past posts and quotes. So be on the lookout for some really cool stuff coming your way.

Yesterday I put together an album of things that inspire me, whether is be a great quote, a fashion piece, a piece of furniture or a desired destination, these are all things that get me going. I added one quote that I just adore and today I will share it with you. It's from an Unknown Author and it's simply beautiful.

This quote is a great mantra for life, because sometimes life can get hard, it can get messy, but we can't let the hard stuff change who we are. So I say smile more, love more and be the best version of yourself.

Enjoy!

Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard.
Don not let let the pain make you hate.
Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness.
Take pride that even though the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.
-Unknown Author


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs