Monday, October 24, 2011

Bonjour.

Hello, my beautiful Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes readers! Sorry for the lack of posts this past week but I am happy to announce, I am finally in France! I could not be more happy, seeing my manfriend after over two months spent apart was magical, and I have to admit I got teary eyed when I saw him walking towards me at the train station. After 18 hours of travel, he was just what I needed to see. It's amazing how quickly we got back into our routine together, and now we can start our new adventure together.

I have to thank all my amazing, family, friends and co-workers, who have sent me so many well wishes over the past few days. It means so much to have your support, moving to another country is definitely not the easiest thing to do, their positive words have helped me so much. The picture below is the view from our apartment, not to shabby!





Now it's time to get adjusted to a new city and new country. Last night Kyle drove me around, giving me a tour of the city, which I have to say is so quaint, clean and beautiful. I am excited to really explore it over the next few months. Also this morning we got a puppy update, our little dude is getting so big and will be ready to come home with us the beginning of November. The manfriend has already designated a room for our puppy, I can't wait for him to get here, it will make our Limoges experience even better.






I promise you that I will be posting more regularly now that I am more settled. So be sure to check Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes daily for my many adventures in France over the next year.

Have a great Monday and start the week on the right foot, go out and be the best you, you owe it to yourself.

Best,
Meggie

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs