Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Make this moment count.

Happy Hump Day Beauties! It is a gorgeous day in Limoges, I could really get used to this weather but I'm not going to get my hopes up, as I am sure rain is in the near future, haha. I woke up this morning feeling paralyzed, I am so sore from the workout I did yesterday but I guess that means I worked my tush off. My sister and I are doing the 30 Day Body Rock Challenge from BodyRock.tv, yesterday was the Fit Test to see where you are at physically and man was it intense, even though it was only 12 minutes. I am pretty excited for the challenge and I know it is going to help me with my running as I now begin training for six upcoming races, and it will also be nice to have some sexy abs to rock this summer, but that's not what this is about, ha! Today's workout is a Body Rock Flow, which is right up my alley because it's Yoga which I love so much. If you want to join in the challenge visit BodyRock.tv, I will also be posting my results from each day's workout on Project Run.


I still can't get over the fact that it is May, this year has gone so fast. Kyle and I were just discussing how it seems like just yesterday that we were saying what would be the hardest goodbye back in August, when we would be separated for what seemed like the longest two months of our lives and in our relationship. That was a really challenging time for us but as we look back now we've realized that as hard as it was that it did indeed make our relationship so much stronger.

Life is a series of tests and I've learned that it is how you respond to those tests that make you who you are. Kyle and I could of easily thrown in the towel but we were determined, committed to passing any test tossed our way and making our relationship work. Now, as this year overseas is coming to a close, I can proudly smile and say that I've grown as individual and that our relationship has really cemented itself. Who knows where we will end up next year, but I know that we will pass any challenge given to us, we've become pro's at it.

Today I am going to share a quote with you, I found it on my favorite site Pinterest, I love the message and believe strongly in it. You can't be afraid to take chances, to live the life that you deserve for yourself. Like I've said earlier, life will throw you some challenges, I say, take on those challenges and you will succeed. Don't be afraid to fail, if you don't try you'll never know what could happen. Not in a million years did I ever think that I would be sitting in an apartment in France writing but in 2008 I took a chance, I fell in love with someone and taking a chance on love has changed my life forever. I knew the risks that were involved, not just the risk I was taking with my heart but I went for it, it hasn't been unicorns and rainbows but it has certainly made me a stronger and more confident. You'll see the more chances you take the more in control you will become of your life and it's destiny.  

Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up or with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you, and be okay with it.
-Unknown

Notes:

Today is your last day to enter the SABO Skirt Clutch Giveaway! Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes is giving away the fabulous SABO Skirt Envelope Clutch to one lucky reader! All you have to do is click the link below and leave JTTC's on comment on why you need to have the super fab SABO Skirt Clutch in your life. The giveaway run through today and the winner will be announced tomorrow,  May 3rd! Good Luck <3
Be in it to win it! Click the Link to Enter!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you so much Meg for your blog !
I've just discovered it and there'ss only one word: great ! It's a real pleasure to share your experiences, your feelings and your way of living.
It's a real sunshine in our day and makes it lighter and brighter !
Don't change anything !
...And sorry if it's not the proper place to write it (but I know you will forgive me): Thanks to Kyle and the whole team for this amazing season they're offering us !

Meggie said...

Amy, thank you so much for reading Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes, it reallly means a lot to me.

Kyle and I have really enjoyed our time in Limoges and who knows maybe we will be back next season.

Best,
Meggie

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs