Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Favorites and Saying Goodbye.

Happy Friday Loves, I hope you have an amazing weekend! I'm writing to you from my apartment in New York, it's crazy to think that just yesterday I was in my apartment in France, time is a funny thing, it moves so quickly. I'm not going to lie, I'm excited to be back in New York, there are some things I've really missed.

This morning I woke up early, due to my jet lag, so I laced up my new Nike trainers and went for an early morning run, which is one of most favorite things to do. I love watching the world wake up around me while I hit the pavement.

After my run I had to go say goodbye to someone very close to me. I went to see Cobi, my dog and best friend since I was 8 who passed away while I was in France. It was so weird coming into my parents house last night and him not greeting me at the front door or trying to get a piece of pizza crust as I sat with my family and caught up. It was a hard moment for me, but we had some words and I promised that I would visit him all the time when I needed some love from my oldest friend. He was such a great dog and holds such a special place in my heart. I really hate goodbyes.

Here are a few of my favorite things from this past week. Enjoy and I'll be seeing you.






Kyle's regular season ended on Wednesday and I was so honored to be a part of such an amazing season. Kyle I love you, you continue to amaze me every single day. Kick as this Sunday in the French Cup, I'll be cheering from New York.




I am going to miss this guy for the next few weeks! Thank goodness that Wooden likes to Skype.




I am obsessed with accessories, it's definitely one of my biggest weaknesses.




My guys, enjoying a nap. Aren't they the cutest...haha!




All checked in, next stop New York City. I have such a love/hate relationship with traveling.




Picked up some goodies in the airport. I love Laduree Macarons.




You know I was the first person in Starbucks this morning. I've been deprived of Caramel Macchiatos for two months!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs