Friday, May 25, 2012

Fat Bottom Fridays... I WANNA BE ON CUPCAKE WARS

hey everyone... happy friday!!!
wahoooo.... it's memorial day weekend...
i hope everyone enjoys some delicious bbq, some cold frosty drinks, family, sun and fun... but please don't forget why you get this 3 day weekend... take a moment to commemorate the memory of all the amazing men and women who have helped shape this beautiful country into what it is today...
all right... now... lets get down to business...
cupcake wars!!!
it's about time i had the courage to put my fat bottom out there for the whole world to see (well, not literally)... and you know what, i'm tired of sitting around just saying "what if??"... i know that baking is something i am really good at... i'm passionate about it, and it really just makes me happy... so... i finally got off my tush and did something about it... i submitted an audition take to food networks cupcake wars...
now, i don't know if anything will come of this... but atleast i know i did something to further my career... and i'm really proud of myself for that :)
ps... check out who makes a cameo...


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs