Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Favorites.

Hey Loves, Happy Friday! Hope you had an amazing week and are ready to enjoy the weekend. Kyle doesn't play this weekend and we have some time off, so we are trying to figure out how to enjoy it. Here are some of the things that I've enjoyed this past week.

Notes: 
  • Be sure to check out Fat Bottom Fridays and be prepared to be blown away by yummy goodness. 
  • Most of these pictures are from my Instagram account, follow me @megmccarrick. 


I had fun making these cupcakes for Kyle's cousin's girlfriend Jaime, for her birthday. They actually turned out pretty delicious. 

A picture of New York City I took last Memorial Day Weekend, getting excited for my return to New York.

Enjoyed a nice afternoon of shopping and a quick lunch at Paul. 

Our 2012 Family Portrait, thank you Jaime for snapping this shot. 

Morning Mimosas.

Completed my second week of the 30 Day Body Rock Challenge, I'm feeling awesome. 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs