Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Favorites.

Hey there Loves, happy Friday! I can't believe I've already been in New York a week, I quickly got back into a nice routine. Even though as I've mentioned I'm happy to be home, I'm going to be even happier when my guy Kyle and pup Wooden are here with me. So until they are with me in New York, here are some things that are keeping a smile on my face.




Beautiful Flowers that I got from Trader Joe's for FREE! Who doesn't love flowers? I put them in a mason jar to give it a more rustic look.




Being able to spend quality time with my nephew, William Beckett. I feel like I've missed so much of his first year here, but I promised him I'll make up for lost time.




I love my Starbucks Baristas on Forest and Bard! They always manage to make my day a little sweeter.




Being in New York I got right back to sign making. Here's the latest sign, Kyle requested this quote by John Wooden. (That's who our puppy is named after.)




I couldn't wait for my hairstylist to add some more ombré into my locks, I'm obsessed!




Kyle sends me daily pictures of our pup, they melt my heart. (Wooden thinks he can walk himself.)




I've really been on my workout game. Making it count!




Will got to watch his first race this past weekend, I lived having him there to cheer me on. Thanks William!




Enjoying some afternoon bubbly.




My favorite of all, my Kyle! I miss you so much babe. (I love this shot, he is so focused.)

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs