Friday, December 31, 2010

Quote of the day.

Wow, I can't believe this is the last day of 2010. It has been a great year, filled with so many great things. 
I hope everyone has a happy, healthy and safe New Year, try not to party too hard or you'll forget some great memories. 




Today's quote is from Hal Borland, who was an American author and journalist. It's a quote about the end of the year and the start of a new.  I also included my favorite version of a classic New Year's song, Auld Lang Syne, it is from Sex and the City the movie and it always gives me chills. No one should ever be alone on New Year's, that should be a rule. 

Enjoy.

Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.  
-Hal Borland


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs