Thursday, December 2, 2010

Quote of the day.

Happy December 2nd, I've been in such a Holiday mood the last few days and downloaded Love Actually to watch on iTunes tonight. I love this movie and it puts me in a Christmasy mood. There is one quote in this movie that always makes me tear up, and it is today's quote. The quote is about love and who doesn't love love?

Enjoy. 


It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.
- Love Actually 



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs