Saturday, December 4, 2010

Quote of the day.

Today's quote is from a Natalie Merchant song called Wonder. I love this song, it's on my running playlist and I just absolutely love the lyrics. You must know that every individual is a wonder, a unique gift, so you must treasure yourself and all those you love.

Enjoy.



Oh, I believe
Fate, smiles and destiny
Laughed as she came to my cradle
Know this child will be able
Laughed as my body she lifted
Know this child will be gifted
With love, with patience and with faith
She'll make her way


People see me
I'm a challenge to your balance
I'm over your heads
How I confound you and astound you
To know I must be one of the wonders
Of god's own creation
And as far as you can see you can offer me
No Explanation
-Natalie Merchant, Wonder


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs