Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy 1st of December.

I love this time of year, even in Greece where the temperature is still rather warm, you can feel that Christmas is right around the corner. I've been playing Christmas music non stop in the apartment and dreaming of New York City during the Holidays, I can't wait to be home. 

I was browsing my usual websites and came across Tiffany's Holiday ads, it was love at first sight for me. No, not because it's Tiffany's, even though I love anything in a "Little Blue Box, I fell in love with the way they captured classic New York. I posted the pictures below along with one of my favorite Christmas songs by The Pogues, Fairytale of New York.

Enjoy.



(The Brooklyn Heights Promenade...My Favorite)




The Pogues, Fairytale of New York 

Happy Tis the Seasoning!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs