Thursday, December 9, 2010

Quote of the day.

I was thinking this morning, how fast time goes by, I remember like it was yesterday that it was my last day at work and I was leaving for Greece and this morning I am on the Staten Island Ferry going back to work. Time moves super fast which is a blessing and a curse in so many ways.

Today's quote comes from a Joni Mitchell song I love very much called, The Circle Game. It's a beautiful song about life and how quickly it passes.

Enjoy.

And the seasons they go 'round and 'round
And the painted ponies go up and down
We're captive on the carousel of time
We can't return we can only look behind
From where we came
And go round and round and round
In the circle game
-Joni Mitchell, The Circle Game.

Here's a Link to Joni Mitchell's, The Circle Game

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs