Monday, December 27, 2010

Quote of the day.

Hello there, hope everyone had a great Holiday. I am currently snowed in, in New York City. I was supposed to return to Greece tonight but my flight has been cancelled and rescheduled for tomorrow night. With that said, I am really enjoying this snow day, getting a chance to relax inside and catch up with my readers and other bloggers.

I really love today's quote from Groucho Marx, it's about living in the moment and not getting to caught up in the past or getting worried about the future. You can't worry about things you can not control, I am learning this every day.

Enjoy.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx




No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs