Saturday, October 23, 2010

Caramel Freddo

One of the best parts of the Greek culture is their love for all things coffee. I've seen so many espresso bars and cafe`s, I'm in heaven. 

Today at what is becoming our usual spot, Flocafe`, which is part cafe` and part lounge, it's a really interesting combination. Flocafe` has such  wide variety of coffee and espresso drinks, it's almost hard for a coffee enthusiast as myself to decide what to order. Since I'm going to be here awhile, I figured I'll be able to try everything on the menu. So for my first tasting, I went with the Espresso Caramel Freddo and I was really happy with my decision. When the waitress walked over with my order my jaw dropped and drool began to form. This drink was so beautiful, I almost didn't want to drink it, but who are we kidding. 



Two shots of espresso, whipped cream, caramel drizzle and espresso beans on top. This was more dessert then drink, but I enjoyed it all the same. I have a feeling anything else on the menu will be hard to top this magnificent creation.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs