Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cappuccino Freddo

So on my quest to try everything on the Flocafe`'s coffee menu, today I had to try something new. 
I went with the Cappuccino Freddo, which is basically an iced cappuccino. Oh my gosh, was this amazing. I might have to retract my statement from the previous post about the Caramel Freddo, because this may surpass it taste wise. 


Not only is this drink unbelievably delicious, it is also very refreshing. Where the Caramel Freddo is loaded with whipped cream and thick caramel drizzle, the Cappuccino Freddo only comes with a little foam on top along with a dash of cinnamon, so it is more coffee and less dessert.  My boyfriend asked for a sip and I didn't think I was going to get it back. So now the Cappuccino Freddo tops my list of the most desirable coffee of the menu, that is until I try Flo's next creation.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs