Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Favorites and Some Goosebumps.


Happy Friday my beautiful Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes Readers! I hope you all had an amazing week and are ready to kick off the 4th of July Weekend if you are from the States, if reading from across the globe, I hope you also have a fantastic weekend! I had a jam packed week which is going to be followed by an even busier weekend and I can't wait, because when you are busy and productive and surround yourself with good people, that's when you're living. 

The following pictures captured my favorite moments from this past week and the video at the end captured my guys banner championship season. Thank you to the fan who put this highlight video together, it is simply amazing and I get goosebumps every time I watch it.

Go out and be great! Happy Weekend!

Summer Sunday with my Love, enjoying some vino.
At the Beach Boys Concert with Kyle, such a great night. 

Finally being able to relax now that my love is home, really enjoying a nice beer. 

God Only Knows What I'd Be Without You! Such a great moment. 

I cracked the screen on my iPhone4 in March when I was living in France, my insurance sent me an iPhone4s as a replacement, SCORE!

Wooden being introduced to my cute little nephew, William.

Yesterday we went to browse at some cars, a few hours later we purchased a new truck! I'm so in love.

Here is an amazing highlight video of Kyle from this year. I don't know if you've noticed, but this boy can shoot it. Love you babe!


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs