Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Beginnings.

Happy Wednesday Beauties! Hope you are having a great week, getting stuff done and doing something for yourself, because you deserve that.  My guy and I woke up early this morning put on our trainers and hit the park for a great morning run. As I've said before, I love early runs for the simple fact that you are watching the world wake up around you. After our run we got our daily Starbucks fix and took our pup Wooden for a walk and now I'm here writing to you. Gosh, I love productive mornings and what's even more exciting is that we are going to the Beach Boys 50th Anniversary Concert tonight! I have loved the Beach Boys forever and this is something that has been on my bucket list for such a long time and to be able to share it with my love makes it even sweeter. I'm looking forward to rocking out to some Good Vibrations, Wouldn't It Be Nice and of course God Only Knows, my absolute favorite song. I'll be sure to post about our Beach Boys experience.

Yesterday was the start of something that I've been working towards for a very long time, it has been my dream to be my own business and yesterday cemented that. Last night was my first group yoga class in a studio under Yoga by Meg. I can't tell you how nervous I was, but Kyle reassured me that being nervous is a good thing, it shows you that you want to succeed. Well, it was indeed a success, it was a small group but a great workout and everyone enjoyed it. I have to thank Rhythm Central Dance Studio for giving me the opportunity to spread my wings and fly on this new journey. For more info on Yoga by Meg click the link here yogabymeg.com and join me for a session!

Yoga by Meg at Rhythm Central 

2 comments:

hayley said...

yoga is the best! i've been doing it almost everyday lately! love your blog! i'm definitely following :)

Frikken Duckie said...

Congrats on your class! It sounds so exciting! Please keep us updated on your journey!!

♥ Duckie.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs