Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Whirlwind Week.

Hey there Loves, sorry it has been so long! I had the busiest week and couldn't get to my computer, I do have to say it was a good busy though. I spent some much needed time with family and friends, catching up and celebrating some birthdays, and the Fourth of July. Here is a photo diary of my Whirlwind Week, enjoy and I'll be sure to get back to my daily posts! I've missed you guys!

My nephew William's birthday Cupcakes by the one and only Becky Perkins of Fat Bottom Cupcakes.

Kyle and I enjoying Will's 1st Birthday. 

Love this girl! Lyndsay Kaitlyn <3

My sister Becky and I. (Dress: Mango)

William Beckett on his 1st Birthday. 

Sunday Morning in Brooklyn Heights, doesn't get much better then this. 

Love putting together floral arrangements, and I love mason jars.

Monday in Manhattan on our way to The Standard Grill.

Excited for a yummy meal at The Standard Grill. 

Beers at the Standard Biergarten.

My sisters. <3

Becky and I. 

Celebrating the Fourth in the Pool at a family BBQ.

Michele and I on the Fourth of July.

Kyle's Birthday Tradition at the Bungalow.

Kyle and I at Le Club in Long Branch, New Jersey. 

Our Room at the Bungalow, most comfortable bed ever!

Enjoying a glass of Presecco at the Wine Loft in Long Branch.

Birthday Beers by the Brooklyn Bridge.

Lyndsay and I enjoying a great Friday night!

Kyle and his boys, Ryan and Kieran. 

2 comments:

Amy said...

Dear Meg,

Nice to hear from you again !
We missed you and your daily posts !
...but so good to see you've spent an amazing week ! You seem to have a great weather and a wonderful time !
Enjoy your summer with friends and family !
We all think of you here in Limoges !
Looking forward to reading you again !

Take care.
Amy.

Helmiina said...

Such lovely photos!:)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs