Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Favorites and Some Good Luck.

Hey there beauties! Happy Friday, I hope you are ready to enjoy the weekend. Have a great Father's Day Weekend! I had an extremely busy week, I'm really getting my yoga teaching off to a great start, right now I am just doing private lessons until June 26th when I'll start teaching group classes at Rhythm Central in New York. If you are interested in taking a class visit Yoga By Meg for all the information you need to get involved.

Having a busy week was good for one thing, it kept my mind off of Kyle's big game which will take place tomorrow. Kyle and his team Limoges CSP made it to the final Championship game and I couldn't be more proud of him. He's playing for the title in Paris and I am super bummed I can't be there. So, because I couldn't physically be there I wanted to show Kyle how much all his family, friends and myself support him. Check out the cool video below. Good Luck Kyle, we are all so proud of you, one more game, one more moment to shine. (This season!)



Along with the video, here are my other favorite things from this week.



I love Hydrangeas and Mason Jars, these freshly picked flowers were perfect for my office space.




My nephew William took me to my favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch, what a guy!




They may be high in calories but boy are these amazing. If you like PiƱa Colada!




Love Maxi Dresses for the summer.




I saw this ring on Etsy and had to get it!




Afternoon pick me up between yoga sessions. Yes, it's a Trenta but it's unsweetened. ;)




My go to look and the outfit that inspired the name of this blog. Nothing better then a fresh tee and some denim.




Kyle and his teammates as cartoons, great shirt for the Championship. I need one!

1 comment:

yiqin; said...

the baby is so cute <3

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs