Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Favorites.

Hey there Beauties, Happy Friday! It's going to be another hot one here in New York and all over the United States, so stay cool. I hope you're ready to enjoy the weekend, do something for yourself because you deserve it!  I'm a happy girl because I finally have both my boyfriend and my dog back in New York after a long year in France and we will be celebrating there return all weekend.

Here are my favorite things that helped me through this rather hot week in New York. Have a great weekend!


Wooden and I enjoying the air conditioning. I love when he smiles. 


Kyle receiving his Limoges CSP Championship Jacket, a happy moment. 



A simple tank dress to keep me cool on a very hot day. 



Wooden getting adjusted to New York living. 



Tiffany Blue French Manicure.



Welcoming Kyle Home with some goodies. 


3 comments:

Taylor said...

Wow, a year in France!? How exciting to have him come home!! Enjoy your weekend. Be selfish :)

Ps love your tank dress, you look so super cute!

Nikki Fein said...

How fun for you all to be together again!!! Enjoy your time back in the States, it's so bittersweet because I feel like the more fun the summer is, the faster it goes by. And I am sooo jealous you are in NYC, that is my favorite city ever. Have a great weekend and stay cool:)
Nikki

Joanna said...

Great pictures:)
Would you like to follow each other?
I follow you now:)

Kisses:*

http://joannas-secret.blogspot.com/

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs