Monday, September 20, 2010

Ray.Bans

One of the greatest loves of my life are Ray.Bans, something about this classic brand always has me searching for a new pair. I'll actually go so far as to coordinate my outfit around my Rays. I can't get enough of them and they are reasonably priced, which is always good on my wallet.


 The newest addition to my Ray Ban family are the new SIGNET, they are combination of the Clubmaster, Aviator and Wayfarer. I am so in love with these new baby Rays, the best part about the glasses are their polarized lenses.

The beauty about Ray Bans is that they are timeless, I could wear this shades twenty years from now, and they will not be out of fashion.

Here are a few pairs of Rays from my personal collection.


Ray Ban Wayfarer Rare Prints


Ray Ban Aviator Large Metal II



Ray Ban Clubmaster II



Ray Ban Wayfarer in White, for when I'm feeling funky.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs