Thursday, September 30, 2010

Life is different with an iPad.

This past Friday my boyfriend surprised me with an early Birthday present, an iPad. I've been begging him for one of these for the past three months, going as far as to try and give up drinking coffee on a bet in order to get one. I failed miserably on the first day drinking three coffees, what can I say I'm addicted to caffeine. My boyfriend finally gave in and got one for me, and I am one happy girl because of it.



With the iPad, I can do so much more then what I was limited to on my iPhone. Now, I can update my blog on the go, read books from the awesome iBook application, watch video, shop online, edit pictures and movies, and play some highly addicted games.

I recommend to iPad to anyone who travels a lot, they are perfect for a long flight. Battery life is 10 hours, which is clutch. Stop by your local Apple store and check it out, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs