Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Living out a childhood dream.

  1. Run the Boston Marathon
  2. Run Five Marathons under the age of Twenty Five
  3. Finish an Ironman
  4. Be on the cover of Runner's World
  5. Do a Nike Running Campaign!

One of my life long dreams in coming true tomorrow, I'm shooting a Nike Running Ad! I still can't believe this is happening.

 I have to thank my manager Gaby for giving me the heads up about Nike casting runners for an upcoming campaign. So I sent an email, got a response, sent some pictures, got a response, then received an email asking if I was free to shoot on Thursday the 23rd, I almost fainted. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a Nike freak, I live for Nike running.

I'm not exactly sure what the Ad is for, possibly the Chicago Marathon in October or the New York City Marathon in November. I do know that I will be in heaven tomorrow, taking every moment in and carrying it with me the rest of my life.

As my mom said,"Pre is smiling for you today."

3 comments:

becky said...

i wish i could be there to see you in action 2morrow! and don't worry #3 and #4 on your list will surely come true!

Barb said...

that's awesome! congrats and have lots of fun :-)

Unknown said...

You had really weird dreams as a child. I dreamt of one day having a Playstation with breasts on it. Now that's a dream.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs