Saturday, September 25, 2010

Best thing about Fall Saturdays...College Football




College Football is one of the things I love most about Fall. It's so great to relax on a Saturday with good company, a cold beer and some yummy food of course and watch some football, Notre Dame football to be exact.



The Irish might not be the best team out there but they are so steeped in tradition and history that you can't help but love them. I may be a little bias though since my boyfriend is a Notre Dame Alum.



Hearing the sound of the fans and the band playing the famous Notre Dame Fight song gives me goosebumps, and to actually be out in South Bend, Indiana and witness the hysteria that is their tailgate is something you will never forget. It is definitely something you should put on your bucket list or just watch Rudy.





Some give their hearts to the Lord, I give my heart to the Irish.



Go Irish!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs