Monday, September 20, 2010

10-10-10


On October 10th I'll be participating in the Chicago Marathon, this will be my fifth marathon and this one is particularly speical to me. Last year I set a goal to run five marathons under the age of twenty five. At that point I had only run two marathons, the New York City Marathon in 2007 and 2009.

So with this new goal in mind, I chose three marathons to get me there. On April 19th, I ran the Boston Marathon which was a huge dream come true, on June 26th I competed in the Seattle Rock and Roll Marathon, which was very challenging but also rewarding. Last on this list is Chicago, now only three weeks away, I can see the light at the end of this awesome journey. I can't wait to cross the finish line in Chi Town and begin to dream of a new goal to conquer.


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs