Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Long ago, far away...Remember.

This is the first time that I am not in New York for this day and I am finding it very hard to hold back the tears. I could go on forever about why I love my New York but today I am going to keep it short. All I would ask you to do today is to remember, wherever you are in the world, take a moment and remember a moment we would all like to forget.



I love you New York and I am missing you now more than ever, I hope you can feel that love from 3654 miles away.

Here is a song from the late Harry Nilsson, this song always reminds me of my city and I think it's a fitting song for a day like today.

Remember.


Sorry for the weird pictures in the video, it was the only one I could find.



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs