Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favorites.

Hey there Loves, happy Friday! I can't believe this is the last week of September, it really blew by. I am looking forward to October, I love the crisp Fall air, it's perfect for running. Speaking of running, I decided that I will be running the New Jersey Marathon in May, I am itching to get another marathon under my belt and this one is really close to home so it's a win/win. And speaking of home aka New York, this week I booked a flight home and will be joining my family in November for Thanksgiving. Because of my Visa situation I can't stay in France for over 90 days at a time, so this trip home is a must. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and being able to get some wedding stuff done while I'm there.

It's been a pretty productive week, school has me busy and since I am going to run the NJ Marathon I began working out, building a base so I have a good marathon platform. I hope you had a great week as well, do something special for yourself this weekend, you deserve it! Here are some of my favorite things and moments from this last week in September.

I got to see Kyle back in action, I love watching this man play!

Enjoying a rainy day inside with Kyle, those are the best kind of days. 

Wooden greeting another English Golden on his daily walk around the neighborhood. 

This may be one of my favorite pictures of all time, celebrating Wooden's First Birthday. He had his own Pup Cake.

These guys complete me. 

First attempt at making cupcakes from scratch, I used the classic vanilla Magnolia recipe. 

2 comments:

Patty said...

That's awesome your training for another marathon! Good luck!

Also, Wooden and Kyle at Wooden's birthday-- seriously too cute!

mademoisellecha said...

Hi!
Aren't you bored in Limoges?
This city is so sad. My parents live there.
Anyway, i really like your blog.

Cha

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs