Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Someday I'll fly away.

My sister and I have been planning for the last two years to get matching seagull tattoos to pay tribute to our favorite book Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach. We will finally be getting our tats when I come back to New York in a few weeks. 

I love tattoos, this will be my sixth. I try and make sure they are small and tasteful since I am a lady, and I keep thinking down the line that I don't want to be the crazy tat'ed up granny, even though that is pretty bad ass.

Here are some pictures that have been inspiring me. 










(Picture source unknown)


You will begin to touch heaven, Jonathan, in the moment that you touch perfect speed. And that isn’t flying a thousand miles an hour, or a million, or flying at the speed of light. Because any number is a limit, and perfection doesn’t have limits. Perfect speed, my son, is being there.
-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs