Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's all about the memories.

I love pictures, I love capturing moments on film and being able to look back at memories made. I bring my camera wherever I go, it's become my right hand man. You never know when you might need to snap something. My family and friends are used to me having my camera out at all times and because of that I've been able to capture some really great pictures that I will treasure forever.

 I got my camera which is a Nikon D3000 this past February and I'm really getting the hang of this intricate piece of machinery. I'm obsessed with making photo books on Shutterfly and just purchased the new iLife for the Mac which allows you create photo books and cards, I can't wait to test it out.

It's all about the memories.

Pictures really say a thousand words.





Thanks to my cousin Lyndsay for snapping these, and putting up with me.

Happy Saying Cheese!



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs